Goods and Service Tax (GST) is considered a historic indirect tax reform in India. Ever since the inception of GST, there has been a shift in the indirect tax regime. Thus, it is actually necessary to know and analyze the GST laws in India along with their compliances and amendments in the process in the business operations.
With an objective to help the aspirants and professionals, with the current changes and make them GST experts, we have introduced a GST Certification Course. The main objective of this course is to offer practical knowledge of GST to the aspirants and professionals.
The following are some of the aspects that the GST Certification Course will offer:-
• Detailed Analysis of Provisions of GST along with Practical Case Studies
• Analysis of issues involved in GST
• Preparation and filing of GST forms including GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C
• Case studies and Judgments from different Ruling Authorities
• Analysis of the recent amendments in GST and its implications thereof
• Exclusive Question and Answer Sessions Online
At the end of the GST Certification Course Online, you have complete and thorough knowledge and understanding of the GST regime and will become a GST expert. Through this course, you will be able to know all the basic as well as advanced concepts of GST with the latest updates from GST.
The following are some of the contents of the GST Practitioner Course that we offer:-
• Scope of Supply under GST
• Levy and Collection and its Exemptions aspects
• Mixed and Composite Supply
• Intra State and Inter-State Supply
• Rates of Notifications including 1/2017, 2/2017, 4/2017, 11/2017, 12/2017, 13/2017, etc.
• Available Threshold limits required for GST Registration
• Compulsory Registration Procedure
• Related Person and Case Studies as per Schedule I of CGST Act, 2017
• Provisions for GST registration
• Time of Supply For Goods
• Time of Supply For Services
• Valuation of Goods and Services
• Analysis of Section 16, Section 17, Section 18, Section 19, etc. of CGST Act, 2017
• How to avail Input Tax Credit?
• How to Utilize the Input Tax Credit?
• What is Input Service Distributor (ISD)?
• Reversal of Common Credit
• What are transitional arrangements of Input Tax Credit and its tax provisions
• Difference Between Intra- State and Inter-State Supplies
• Place of Supply For Goods
• Place of Supply For Services
• Place of Supply for Import and Export of Services and Goods
• Supplies to Special Economic Zone Export, Deemed Export
• Refund of Integrated Goods and Service tax and Input Tax Credit refund for Export
• What is Zero Rated Supply under GST?
• The treatment of transactions related to export
• What is Tax Invoice under GST?
• Concept of Debit and Credit Note
• Maintaining of Records and Accounts under GST
• Concept of Payment Vouchers, Receipt Vouchers, Refund Vouchers, etc.
• What is E-Invoicing Under GST?
• What is the procedure of Job Work?
• Forms GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-5, GSTR-6, GSTR-7 Including NRTP, Normal Taxpayer, ISD, Casual Taxpayer, Tax deduction at Source
• Compliances under GST for Returns including Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly returns
• Introducing New Return System including RET-1, RET-2, and RET-3 with GST ANX-1 and ANX-2
• Application and Provisions of E-way bills
• Blockage of E-way Bills
• How to prepare Form GSTR-9 and GSTR-9A?
• How to File GSTR-9 and GSTR-9A?
• How to compile data for GST Annual Return?
• How to prepare GSTR-9C?
• How to compile data for the reconciliation part of GSTR-9C?
• How to File GSTR-9C?
• How to conduct GST audit?
• How to Draft GST Audit Report?
• Authority to Inspect, search, and Seize
• Authority to arrest under GST
• Authority to summon under GST
• Inspection of documents
• Authority of Advance Ruling
• Procedure and Application of Advance Ruling
• What is an appeal under Advance Ruling?
• What is the order under Advance Ruling and its enforceability?
• What is Appeal to National Advance Ruling Authority?
• Recent Judgments and Case Laws related to Advance Ruling.
• Appeal and its procedure to the Appellate Authority
• Appellate Authority's Powers
• Appellate Authority's order
• Appeal and its procedure to High Court and Supreme Court
• Authority for the imposition of penalties under GST
• Analysis of recent judgment and case laws with regard to the provisions of Appellate
• Supply and Levy under GST
• Taxable Person, GST Registration Procedure, Threshold Limits for GST Registration, etc.
• Time and Value of Supply
• Place of Supply for Goods or Services
• Input Tax Credit (ITC)
• Zero-rated Supply and Its Refund Procedure
• Tax Invoice and E-Invoicing under GST including Job Work
• Current Return Procedure under GST along with New GST Return System under GST and E- Way Bill
• Filing of GST Annual Return (Form GSTR-9)
• Filing of GST Audit Report (Form GSTR-9C)
• Inspection, Search, Seizure, and Arrest under GST
• Advance Ruling under GST
• Appeal, Revision, Offence & Penalty under GST
This Online GST Course will mainly focus on the practical aspects of GST along with the theoretical knowledge of all relevant provisions of GST. This will help the students to learn all the basic as well as advanced concepts of GST clearly.
Who should enroll in GST Certification Course Online?
This GST Certification Course is for every individual who wants to study and learn about GST and wants to become an expert in GST or a certified professional in GST. The GST Certification Course is mainly for the following individuals:-
• Charted Accountant (CA) in Practice who wants to diversify practice in GST
• Charted Accountants (CA) who want to get promotion and accomplish a greater goal
• Fresher Charted Accountants (CA) and Charted Accountant (CA) Students who want to learn basic and advanced concepts of GST
• Company Secretary (CS) students and professionals, students of MBA Finance, aspirants of Indian Administrative Service (IAS), students of law (LL.B), ICWA professionals, Independent tax practitioners, consultants, graduates, etc.
• A B.com graduate or M.Com graduate who wants to get a job in the accounting field
• A graduate having a degree in Banking and Auditing, Business Administration, Business Management, Commerce, etc. from any recognized University in India established by any law in India.
The GST taxation regime will bring ample opportunities for all the tax professionals including Revenue Officials, Accounts Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Charted Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, finance professionals, and students, Accounts Executive, Accountants, etc.
Goods and Service tax is the recent amendments made in the Indian Taxation System which led to ample opportunities for not only finance professionals but also tax practitioners. Apart from that it also helps to create job opportunities for those who are in the finance sector.
Some of the advantages of learning the GST Course Online are provided below.
• It helps to become GST ready for the future practice for tax and accounting professionals
• It provides the benefit to understanding the new provisions and compliance needs as mandated under the GST taxation system
• It provides ample knowledge with regard to GST provisions
• It helps to learn more about the impacts of GST on different sectors and industries and analyze the business models accordingly.
• It provides practical exposure on GST registration and certification
In case, you are interested in GST practice, then do check out the GST Certification Course offered by Academy Tax4wealth. The main objective of this course is to provide assistance to the accountants, tax professionals, finance professionals, individual businessmen so that they can upgrade their knowledge of GST with recent and updated provisions of GST as we provide real-time practical knowledge on GST in a systematic manner. Apart from that, we follow an easy approach that can help the learners to accelerate their knowledge as well as skills. You can check the contents of the course details mentioned above.
Click here for GST Registration Overview at Academy Tax4wealth
No comments yet, Be the first to comment.