GST Course with Practical Training | 100% Job Placement
GST is historical tax reform in India. There has been a paradigm shift within the tax structure with the GST rollout in July 2017. It's very necessary to grasp and assimilate the new GST in India, new compliances, and also the changes in processes in the operating business.
Academy Tax4wealth initiated Job Guaranteed Courses in Accountingto help professionals and students with the continued changes and to form them as GST specialists specifically under the Certification Course on GST with Practical Training.
The objective of this course is to produce knowledge of practical aspects of GST for any or all.
• Complete understanding of GST Provisions with Practical Examples
• Analysis of open and burning problems in GST
• Preparation and filing of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C
• Divergent Judgements and Case studies from totally different Advance Ruling Authorities
• Exclusive recorded sessions covering Q&A
• Complete Understanding of Recent Amendments and Implications
• Compulsory Training with Tally and Busy software package
• Summary Charts for simple understanding
• Sector-wise Analysis with All Practical-Oriented Approach
GST Course Content:
At the end of the GST Certification course by the Academy Tax4wealth, you'll have an intensive understanding of the GST regime and can be GST Ready for the approaching future.
Through this GST online course, you'll be able to get the 100% Job Guarantee and will be able to learn all the essentials to advance ideas and prepare yourself for the most recent GST updates with this GST Online Course.
This Online GST Course will specialize you in practical aspects of GST with the support of the theoretical information of the law and can build all the fundamentals and advanced ideas within the mind of the scholars.
Searching for taxation job Guaranteed Courses in Accounting? You may also find Income Tax Courses with practical Training
Who should enroll in this Online GST Course?
This GST Certification Course is for everybody who needs to find out and study GST and become knowledgeable in GST or desires to become a Certified GST Practitioner person with this GST Certification Course.
This GST learning course is for:
CAs in jobs who wants to induce promoted and want to achieve bigger goals
Students and Freshers who wish to learn the basic and advanced concepts of GST
CS Professionals and students, IAS aspirants, Master in Business Finance, ICWA Professionals, CFOs, Bachelor of Laws practitioners and students, freelance Tax practitioners and Consultants, Accountants and Graduates.
Accountants, B. Com / M. Com graduates who need to induce employment beneath GST
A graduate or postgraduate having a degree in Commerce, Law, Banking including with Higher Auditing, or Business Administration or Business Management from any Indian University established by any law for the present good
Sales Tax Practitioner or Tax Return Preparer beneath the prevailing law for not but 5 years.
What are the benefits in the GST field as a career after GST Course?
The new GST taxation system will provide many opportunities for all Tax/ Account Professionals, Manager Accounts, CFOs, Revenue officers, CA, and different Finance Students.
• Job opportunities open in GST for finance, and commerce graduates mostly.
• The Job market seeks a lot of employment opportunities. The market is wanting forward to an enormous boost from the new GST regime and expects over one lakh immediate new employment opportunities, together with specialized areas like taxation, accounting, and information analysis.
• In Indirect Tax practice, the firm has seen over a 60% increase in hiring. All the hiring was associated with GST.
• GST can generate several job opportunities.
What are the advantages of the GST Training & Certification Course in India?
GST is the latest change within the Indian taxation regime that has brought an excessiveness of opportunities for finance professionals within the field of observing further jobs. many of the advantages of learning GST are enumerated below:
• Becoming GST prepared for the long run
• Ability to varied new compliance necessities under the new GST regime
• In-depth understanding of GST provisions
• Learn a lot of regarding the impact of GST on varied sectors and their business models
• Practical Training Exposure to GST Registration, Certificate, and similar problems
FAQs -Job Guaranteed GST Course with Practical Training:
1. How much time will it take to complete the GST online course?
This GST online Course can take up to six months with practical training to induce a whole understanding of the topics.
2. How will this GST Online Training Course help in placements in your career?
GST has currently become the requirement of the hour and corporations are hiring people with an understanding of the GST regime and compliances. Also, it'll become straightforward for professionals to induce promotions once they acquire in-demand skills of GST.
3. Is there any demand for previous knowledge/skills for this course?
Students are inspired to possess a basic understanding of the Indirect Tax System in India.
4. Is there GST on training courses?
Yes, there is GST on training courses
5. What is GST training?
GST training is a comprehensive workshop cum class-based learning of the Goods and Service Tax Act with practical application insights.
6. How do I become a GST professional?
One can be a GST professional by taking online courses on GST and then practicing by serving the clients.
7. How do I become a GST practitioner?
One will take online classes to find out the ideas of GST and then appear for the Government certification exam. Once the exam is cleared you become a certified GST professional person.
Supply Composite and Mixed Supply Inter-State Supply Intra-State Supply Zero-Rated Supply Levy of GST Composition Scheme Exemptions under GST Time of Supply of Goods Time of Supply of Services Change in Rate of Tax Place of Supply Value of Supply Input Tax Credit Blocked Credit Job Work Input Service Distributor Registration Procedure of Registration Casual Taxable Person Non-Resident Taxable Person Amendment of Registration Cancellation & Revocation of Registration Tax Invoice Bill of Supply Credit Notes and Debit Notes Accounts and Records Return under GST-GSTR-1 to GSTR-11 Payment of Taxes TCS Under GST TDS Under GST Interest and Late free under GST Refund of GST Procedure of Refund Notice under GST Scrutiny of Returns Audit under GST Inspection, Search, Seizure under GST Arrest, Summon under GST Demands and Recovery Transfers of Business – GST Perspective Principal-Agent-GST Perspective Amalgamation/Merger-GST Perspective Advance Ruling Appeal under GST Offence under GST Penalties under GST Anti-Profiteering under GST E-way Bill E-Invoicing GST rate Slabs Due Dates Chart Live Return Filing Live GST Registration Live E-Way Bill Live E-Invoicing Goods Transport Agency Tour Operator Job Worker Real-Estate Retail/Wholesaler
Senior Finance Executive
100% Job Guarantee
Free Tablet for the students
Video on demand
Live & Recorded Sessions
PPT with Details can download
180 days of access to recorded videos
Access to 6 months of Query Sessions on Telegram
Compatible with Mobile, Laptop, and TV
Certificate after Completion
Modes of Filing return with Practical Examples
Type of invoices under GST by Praveen Sir
18 (9 ratings)
CA. Praveen Sharma is a qualified Chartered Accountant with rich experience in Industry Taxation, Budgetary and MIS. He is well versed with Industrial Laws and has over the years acquired proficiency in Indirect Tax Laws and in the Implementation of an effective accounting and control procedure.
He is a recognized faculty of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Indirect Taxes. He addressed Certificate and Advance Courses of ICAI and Other Institutes on GST, besides addressing Study Circles and other forms of trade and professionals.
He has provided GST training to Officers of 32 States and Union Territories and to CBIC Officers.
He is the Master Trainer at GSTN and organized a residential program, for about three weeks, for the training of CBEC and VAT Officers of various states at the Chennai Campus of Infosys.