CS Executive Course Module-2
The CS-Executive or the intermediary stage includes 2 modules, which incorporate four papers in every module. A candidate who has registered for the Executive application can strive for each module of the examination withinside the equal duration or strive for every module in a single duration, both throughout December of the equal year or in June of the subsequent year. This online course intends to assist the candidate to clean the Group-2 or the second module of the Executive stage of the CS course.
CS Executive Module 2 Syllabus:
- Financial Management & Strategic Management: - Those applicants who have a little history in Finance and Management discover this paper to their advantage. This ought to shape a brush-up in their knowledge. Prepare properly from the simple principles and construct a robust basis so that the situation will become clean in intention with the syllabus. Learn the smaller and simpler chapters first because they together make contributions to a massive part of the query paper. Since it's far MCQ-based, be thorough with the formulae and definitions definitely as there will be alternatives with almost the equal that means however now no longer the correct one.
- Capital Market & Securities Law: - The paper is split into components Securities Laws, which constitutes 70 marks, and Capital Market and Intermediaries, which constitutes 30 marks. This paper is descriptive and subsequently calls for several writing exercises. Never procrastinate the solution writing closer to the stop of your preparation. Always have a periodic agenda for training the preceding year’s query papers. The syllabus especially incorporates the features, rules, and rules of the SEBI.
- Economic, Business, and Commercial Laws: - Prepare yourself with the model question papers provided by ICSI. Quote relevant examples in your answer as they can help boost your marks. Make good use of online video lectures for the subject. Start reading news and facts from the RBI, CCI, DIPP, Controller of Patents, Pollution Control Board Circulars, etc.
- Corporate & Management Accounting: - A candidate who has no prior experience with accounting might require good guidance from external sources. This could either be good online training on accounting or online video lectures on the subject. This subject requires a lot of practice. This course will help to solve many problems for your practice and prepare the various financial statements including consolidated Balance sheets, Profit & Loss Accounts along with adjustments, cost of control, goodwill calculation, etc.
1) For MCQ papers, examine and analyze each query cautiously a minimum of two times earlier than marking the perfect option.
Important factors to don't forget even as writing the CS Executive exams?
2) For subjective papers, ensure you write to the factor and accurate answers.
3) It doesn’t matter if your answer is lengthy.
CS Executive Exam Eligibility Criteria for people who passed the foundation examination and different details.
Eligibility and Fee Structure for CS Executive Course:
Executive Programme can be pursued with the aid of using Graduates of all streams besides Fine Arts. Candidates who've handed the Foundation exam or are eligible for exemption therefrom and aren't much less than 17 years of age might also additionally be trying to find registration as a student for the Executive Programme. Admission to the Company Seceratry Courses is open for 12 months. Examinations are held two times 12 months in June & December.
Fee Structure for CS Executive Course Module-2 bundle charges Rs 14,000 after 50% off at Academy Tax4wealth.
Financial Management & Strategic Management
Capital Market & Securities Law
Economic, Business, and Commercial Laws
Corporate & Management Accounting
- Video on demand
- Live & Recorded Sessions
- PPT with Details can download
- 180 days access to recorded videos
- Access to 6 months of Query Sessions on Telegram
- Compatible with Mobile, Laptop, and TV
- Sessions on Telegram as well
- Certificate after Completion
- Finance Professionals
- MBA Finance
- GST Professionals
- Senior Finance Executive
- Business Person