Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is an entrance exam that is held to apply for admission to the Executive Programme of the Company Secretary Course by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The CSEET exam replaced the earlier Foundation Programme of the CS Course. The candidates willing to pursue the CS Course at the Executive level are mandatorily required to qualify for the CSEET exam.
This is a computer-based exam which comprises four subjects as mentioned below:
1. Business Communication
2. Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
3. Economic and Business Environment
4. Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills
Upon qualifying for the CSEET exam, a candidate can register for the Executive Programme of the CS Course and appear for the subsequent modules.
As we have previously learned about the estimated time of the exam months, the application process for CSEET 2023 will be announced by ICSI in due company secretary course of time as well.
However, you can follow these general steps to apply for the CSEET exam once the application process starts:
1. Visit the official website of ICSI, www.icsi.edu, and navigate to the CSEET registration portal.
2. Register yourself as a new user by providing your basic details like name, email ID, mobile number, etc.
3. Fill up the application form with all the required details, including personal, educational, and contact information.
4. Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
5. Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway using any of the available payment modes.
6. Review the application form carefully and submit it.
Once the application process is over, you will receive an admit card, which you must carry to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID proof. It is advisable to keep a printout of the filled-up application form for future reference.
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the CSEET exam 2023 are as follows:
1. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or institution to be eligible to appear for the CSEET exam.
2. There is no age limit for appearing in the CSEET exam.
3. Both Indian and foreign nationals can apply for the CSEET exam.
There is an exception for candidates who are graduates or post-graduates in disciplines other than the fine arts or have already cleared the CS Foundation program to avoid appearing in the CSEET examination and directly registering for the CS Executive Program.
In addition, Candidates having cleared the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are also exempted from appearing in the CSEET exam.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts the CSEET four times a year, in the months of January, May, July, and November. The exact dates will be announced by ICSI on their official website in due course of time.
You may check the official website of ICSI, www.icsi.edu, for the latest updates and notifications regarding the CSEET exam, oftentimes. You can also subscribe to their newsletter to stay updated on important announcements and dates related to the CSEET exam.
No comments yet, Be the first to comment.